Blog by Ribbonza
Why Custom Product Packaging Matters in Jewelry Industry?
There is a saying “never judge a book by its cover” but whether we like it or not, sometimes a product is judged primarily on the creativity and efficiency of its packaging. While having a quality jewelry product should always be the top priority, creating an effective way to package your jewelry should also be given enough consideration.
Here are key reasons why it’s important for jewelry boutiques, watch retailers, regional jewelry chains, and more, to understand the importance of custom printed ribbon in packaging.
- Custom ribbons will communicate how your brand in particular is different from others in the industry, and provides you with an opportunity to differentiate your products through innovative design.
- Great packaging with custom ribbon triggers customer loyalty. If your customers love your packaging, there is a bigger chance that they’ll become repeat customers.
- When the competition is tough and everyone else is selling the same fashion rings or dangling earrings, one of the best ways to make your items stand out is through unique packaging. That's what makes custom printed ribbons so important.
- The way you package your products creates a perception of you as an entrepreneur and on the value of your jewelry business to your customers. One highly effective way to ensure this is by wrapping your products with custom printed ribbon.
- You may already be delivering a lot of value to your customers but with custom ribbons, you can add extra value in the form of an elegant packaging that pushes home your branding.
- If you have a jewelry e-store, the first physical touchpoint in ecommerce is when your customer has their purchase delivered to them. So, in the case of the ecommerce world, your product packaging is the handshake that sets the stage for the product.
We aim to create gorgeous custom ribbon for your packaging that fits your brand messaging needs and creates a strong impact with your customers.
Everyone loves receiving beautifully wrapped gifts, so if your products are packaged in such a way that the recipient feels like they’re opening a little present, even if it’s just a couple of greeting cards, it will hopefully brighten up their day and make your business stand out, so hopefully, they’ll return!
Packaging is considered to be an important indicator of quality. The quality of the product, therefore, has to be communicated by good packaging and not just by promises of quality made in the text on the packaging. A credible "overall work of art" is created as a result, in which the contents and the packaging are coherent and the consumer is convinced by their consistency.