Terms & Conditions
- Preliminary work All work carried out, whether experimentally or otherwise, at customer’s request shall be charged.
- Proofs In the case of printed ribbons, alterations from the original copy on and after the first proof, including alterations in style, will be charged extra. No responsibility will be accepted for any errors in proofs which have been passed by the buyer.
- Suitability of goods For any specific purpose cannot be guaranteed by the sellers.
- Printing We shall endeavor to match a colour as close as possible but we cannot guarantee an exact match.
- Material Whilst every effort will be made to supply material in accordance with the quality of samples submitted or quoted for, the contract is not a contract of sale by sample.
- Industry tolerance Quotations are conditional upon a margin of 10% being allowed for overs or shortage, the exact quantity delivered will be the quantity invoiced. Thickness in materials and size given is calculated at +/- 10%.
- Delivery Failure to deliver within the time stated, on the part of the seller shall not entitle the buyers to any claim upon the sellers by reason of such a failure. Delivery times are approximate and commence from confirmation of all order details. Please note that late payment may cause a delay in the delivery of your order.
- Claim limitation Any claim by the buyer that the goods are not in accordance with the specification is limited to the replacement by the sellers of the goods supplied.
- Claim for damage or damage or non-delivery Will not be entertained by the seller unless they are notified in writing within 14 days of the invoice date and are signed for as damaged on the delivery note.